Applications for the Clarkston Scholars Program are now being accepted. This program is fully supported by Clarkston Consulting. The scholarship is only open to a sophomore at a four-year accredited college or university undergraduate program Attend a college or university in Pennsylvania. Expired 127 days ago, try next time!
A Clarkston Scholar is a highly-driven student who excels in the classroom, has a focused interest and passion for the Life Sciences industry, and intends to enter the Life Sciences industry upon graduation. The Clarkston Scholars Program will provide one sophomore attending a four-year college/university undergraduate program in Pennsylvania, majoring in a Life Sciences related field of study.
The winning student will receive benefit of $10,000 scholarship award ($5,000 per year for junior and senior year).
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree majoring in a Life Sciences related field of study.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a sophomore at a four-year accredited college or university undergraduate program Attend a college or university in Pennsylvania
- Be enrolled in a life sciences major (e.g. biomedical, biotechnology, chemistry, pharmacy)
- Have and maintain a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) for entire duration of the scholarship
- Complete the following scholarship application with includes: General information and essays, Attach a current version of a college/university academic transcript, One letter of recommendation from college/university faculty (professor, advisor, dean, etc.) addressing why the applicant exhibits the qualities of a Clarkston Scholar
- Be available to participate in an in-person interview in the greater Philadelphia area with a Clarkston Consulting representative as part of the finalist selection process.
- Be available March 13, 2019 for the scholarship award ceremony
- Be willing to attend two events in the Philadelphia area per year, to be approved by their Clarkston mentor
Only the U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States may apply this scholarship.
Please apply this scholarship through the link below.
15 January 2019.