The Drama League of New York is pleased to invite applications for the Classical Directing Fellowship. This program open to all artists or directors with no discrimination. The deadline is varies.
The Classical Fellowship for Directors of Color immerses a director in the life of a company working in the classical canon. Is it designed bring diverse voices into the productions and institutions dedicated to this woThere are TWO SEPARATE Fellowships, and two directors will be selected.
The winning fellows will receive benefit of $5,950 for the 14 active weeks of the fellowship, paid in equal installments, Transportation and Housing.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in Drama – related studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- All programs, providing opportunities for directors to tell their stories, so that Drama League make a theater that truly reflects the society in which we live.
- Each artist is considered on his/her merits as an individual.
- The Drama League does not and shall not discriminate, and will take affirmative action’s to ensure against discrimination, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
- These activities include, but are not limited to, the selection of fellowship and residency artists.
- Selection of staff, artists, partners, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients; and provision of services.
There is no nationality restriction.
The deadline is varies.