Collegedunia Dream Scholarship Program is now open to Indian citizens who are studying in Canada at undergraduate or postgraduate level at reputable institution. To apply, students are required to submit an original essay by the defined deadline.
As the cost of study and cost of living increases in Canada, Collegedunia has taken the initiative to ease out the monetary burden. Collegedunia $1000 Dream Scholarship is about fulfilling your dream by writing a small essay and meeting the set eligibility criteria. All you need to do is, meet the eligibility criteria, fill-up the form, submit an original piece of content on the topic “Why did you choose this course or university?”
The winner will be granted $1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any field.
Place of study
At any reputable university in Canada.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Student should be an Indian Citizen
- Should be 18 years or older at the time of enrollment
- Should be enrolled in an approved undergraduate/postgraduate course in the reputed Canadian educational institute
To apply, please submit a non-plagiarized, original essay including the following points:
- Why did you choose this course and university?
- How will it help you in your career growth?
- What will be your next course of action after completion of the course?
- How does it give you an extra edge as compared to other applicants?
December 31, 2019.