Connecther is glad to announce the Connecther Stand up Men Award, a film festival program. This competition is open to students under 25 years of age. The citizens of any country other than mentioned below are welcome to apply. To apply, video must be received no later than 1 March.
With so much despair in the world, Connecther’s goal is to give hope to and collectively work to make a difference in the lives of as many women and children as possible. Hence, they are offering ‘Stand up Men’ Award for its Girls Impact the World Film Festival and accepting submissions of 3-6 minute short films presented by Connecther.org & Eloise DeJoria. This contest is open to 8th graders, high school and college undergraduate students who are under the age of 25. The Connecther’s want to start a conversation in support of women’s rights among male athletes, artists and all men who are taking a stand.
The winner will receive $2,500 and film distribution opportunities.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study: Any.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant(s) must be 25 or under on December 31 (special circumstances may be considered)
- Currently enrolled undergraduates (global)
- Full-time high school students
- The GITW Film Fest Competition is not open to any resident of the following countries: U.S. export regulations prohibit the export of goods and services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. Therefore residents of these countries/regions are not eligible to participate.
- Sponsor prizes including Green IS, Honest Beauty & Innovation Prize are chosen by sponsors and may include films directed and produced by graduate students.
- Each individual applicant may be involved in the making of up to two films.
- You may not enter more than two films.
All countries other than those mentioned above are eligible.
Detail instruction can be learnt from the link below.
March 1 every year.