Applications for the Coro Fellowship Program are now being accepted. Those who are committed to make a positive change in their community are invited to apply. The winning fellows will be granted up to $5,000.
Expired 406 days ago, try next time!
Coro Fellows Program in Public Affairs seeks emerging innovators in business, policy and government. The fellowship provides an opportunity to explore the logic of the public arena from the lens of five different sectors. The Coro Fellowship in Public Affairs develops the next generation of aspiring change makers.
Candidates will receive tuition fee between $3,500 and $5,000 amount.
Level and Area of Studies: Not specified.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Coro Fellows provides opportunity for talented individuals committed to positive change in their communities throughout their lives and careers.
- Fellows must be an emerging innovators in business, policy and government who demonstrate exceptional leadership through their accomplishments, curiosity and civic involvement.
The U.S citizens may apply this Coro Fellowship.
To apply, candidates are required to provide the materials as follow:
- Background and contact information.
- Essays (3) plus a supplemental essay for New York applicants.
- Letters of recommendation (2).
- Transcripts from all post-secondary academic institutions you have attended (unofficial transcripts are accepted).
January 9, 2019.