The Beauty Changes Lives Foundation is currently accepting applications for the CosmoProf Cosmetology Education Scholarship Program. This program is exclusively open to either U.S. or Canadian citizens who will be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program.
About the Sponsor (s)
Beauty Changes Lives is designed to raise awareness of how careers in the beauty and wellness industry transform live both personally and professionally. Beauty Changes Lives is a charitable 501 c3 non-profit foundation that unites beauty and wellness professionals and those they serve as it Elevates, Educates and Exposes the power of touch to transform careers, lives and communities. Its mission is to elevate the perception of the beauty industry as a viable and rewarding career choice.
The successful applicant will receive the sum of $5000 to help offset the cost of tuition.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in Cosmetology Education.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- This Scholarship Program is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada
- Who will be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program
- Have applied for and have been accepted to an Eligible Institution
- Are eligible to sit for a state recognized licensure examination in the Industry upon completion of State required hours
- Are not currently licensed in the Industry in any State and
- Are eligible to obtain a state recognized license in the Industry.
The U.S. and Canadian citizens are invited to apply this Cosmetology Education Scholarship.
Please apply this scholarship through the given link below.
Updated every year.