CouponsXDeals Scholarship is open to students attending college or university around the world. One winner will be selected to receive $3,000. To apply, the participants are required to write an essay focusing on the importance and the way to save money. The next deadline is 31 December 2020.
Saving money is always a hot subject. CouponsXDeals is one of the best websites that offers the latest coupons and discount codes for plenty of stores. With these coupon codes, you can get money off any purchases when shopping online.
And now in order to help cover part of your tuition fees, we want to offer a scholarship which any student can apply for. We are looking for a candidate who meets our requirements.
The winner will be awarded $3,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
Any institution around the world.
Eligibility and Requirement
In order to be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently attending a college or university during the Fall 2020 academic year. Winner will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrollment before receiving his/her winning.
- This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
- Only third-year and fourth-year students can apply for this scholarship.
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.2 at the time of submission.
- Must apply to the scholarship via the link provided. You must provide your name, university email, target graduation year, and the name of your academic institution.
- Must submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words.
- One submission per person, per year.
All students must write 800 – 1000 words essay focusing on the importance and the way to save money, you are encouraged to write about saving tips, especially on coupons and discount codes.
31 December 2020.