Each year, the Craig & Galen Brown Foundation accepts applications for the Craig & Galen Brown Foundation Scholarship Program. High achieving high school students recognized as National Merit Semifinalists are welcome to apply. The closing date of application is 1 December every year.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) or Business major.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a US Citizen, permanent resident, or graduate of an accredited US high school
- Be a National Merit Semifinalist
- Have been awarded Texas A&M President’s Endowed Scholarship
- Have at least a 1400 SAT (with at least 660 in evidence-based reading & writing, at least 620 in math) or a 32 ACT composite score
- Intend on enrolling at Texas A&M the fall semester after your high school graduation. Be a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) or Business major at one of the following University Colleges: Engineering, Science, Ag & Life Sciences, Biomedical Science & Veterinarian Medicine, Public Health or Mays Business School
- Provide two letters of recommendation
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please apply this scholarship online through the link below.
1 December annually.