Applications for the CREW Network Foundation Scholarship are now being accepted. Only female students may apply this scholarship. They must be interested in pursuing career in the field of commercial real estate. Up to ten winners will be chosen to receive $5,000 scholarships. The application deadline is April every year.
The CREW Network Foundation is excited to announce scholarship program that supports future female leaders in pursuing university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate. CREW Network Foundation exists to influence the success of the commercial real estate industry by advancing the achievements of women.
Each of the scholarship winners will receive $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in the field that lead to careers in commercial real estate.
Place of Study
In the United States of America or Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be a female
- Must be a full-timejunior, senior or graduate
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Focus of study is included in one or more of our qualified fields of commercial real estate
The U.S. and Canadian citizens are welcome to apply.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Certified collegiate transcripts from every school attended.
- Graduate students must include all undergraduate transcripts in addition to any completed graduate studies.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
April 30 annually.