The Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) is glad to invite applications for the CSC-Leiden University Joint Scholarship Programme for 2017/18 academic year. The scholarship is only open to Chinese students who will pursuing PhD program, either full PhD or visiting PhD research, at Leiden University. This scholarship is a fully-funded award. The closing date of application is no later than 6 March 2017.
Value and Tenure
The CSC scholarship cover the following:
- Exemption from registration fee and tuition/bench fee
- A living allowance of € 1.200 per month (including health insurance)
- International travel (to/from The Netherlands)
Those scholarships are tenable for maximum 48 months for a full PhD research and 6-12 months for a visiting PhD research.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in any fields. Please be aware that priority will be given to the following research areas:
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Humanities, including: Linguistics, Art History & Literary Studies, Asian and Middle Eastern Studies, Philosophy and World Religions
- Science, including: Mathematics, Computer Science, Astronomy, Physics, Chemistry, Drug Research, Biology and Environmental Sciences
Place of Study
At Leiden University in Netherlands
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for a CSC-Leiden University joint scholarship, you need to adhere to the following criteria:
- You are a citizen of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application.
- You hold a master’s degree.
- You are under the age of 35.
only the citizens of People’s Republic of China are invited to apply.
Please click the link below to see detail instruction of application procedure.
6 March 2017.