Applications for the CSIRO DUCA PhD is being accepted. Both Australian and overseas students are welcome to apply. Students will be undertaking doctoral program in Faculty of Business and Economics. There are two different deadline for the scholarship; 31 August and 31 October.
The scholarship award will be indicated in the letter of offer, and may comprise:
- the Data61 PhD Scholarship, or
- the Data61 Top-up Scholarship, or
- both of the above scholarships.
There are no other benefits associated with the scholarship award.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in Business related fields.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- May be domestic or international students.
- Must hold an Australian bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or an equivalent degree. See Section 2.2, “First Class Honours Equivalency.
- Must have applied for admission, been admitted, or be enrolled in a Research Doctorate (PhD) degree program at an Australian university which is signatory to the Data61 University Collaboration Agreement (DUCA).
- Must include a Data61-employed researcher in their supervisory Panel.
- Must be enrolled and continue to be enrolled in full-time study throughout their candidature.
- Must assign intellectual property developed within the PhD project to Data61 through signing the Data61 Student Scholarship Agreement (SSA).
- Undertake research that is aligned with Data61’s research programs or business development teams and supervisory capabilities.
- Must not already hold a PhD.
- Must apply for other university or government scholarships at the same time as applying for the Data61 scholarship award.
There is no nationality restriction.
See the link below.
August 31 for International students and October 31 for Domestic students.