The University of Curtin offers the Curtin Enabling Program Regional Bursary Program. Eligible students must be from regional or remote areas in Australian or New Zealand. Financial need of the students is the main consideration of the selection of the winner. Award is given every semester.
The Curtin Enabling Program Regional Bursary has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support regional or remote students who have chosen to study an eligible enabling course at Curtin University.
A total value ranging from $500 to $5,000 as a one-off payment. Bursaries are awarded according to need and distance from Perth. University housing may be included as part of the bursary.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in of these courses:
- UniReady Enabling Program
- Enabling Course in Science, Engineering and Health
- Indigenous Tertiary Enabling Course
- Indigenous Pre-Medicine and Health Sciences Enabling Course
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a UniReady Enabling Program Regional Bursary:
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian or New Zealand citizen
- Enrolling full-time (100 credits) in an eligible enabling program at Curtin University
- Past the compulsory school age
- Must be living permanently in a regional or remote Western Australian location
Only Australian and New Zealand students are welcome to apply.
See the link below.