The TU Dortmund University is pleased to invite applications for the DAAD Graduation Scholarship Program. The scholarships are offered four times a year. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
Quarterly, TU Dortmund University offers its international students graduation scholarships from the DAAD project STIBET I. The graduation scholarship is meant to support international students finishing their studies who are in financial hardships by no fault of their own.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and PhD degree in any available fields.
Place of Study
At TU Dortmund University.
Eligibility and Criteria
Graduation scholarships can ONLY be provided to international students and doctoral candidates ALREADY active at TU Dortmund University who achieved good academic performance, have registered their thesis and are in a financial crisis.
The United States students are welcome to apply.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Confirmation of registration for your final paper (page 9 of the application; to be filled out by the Examinations Office) (Prüfungsamt)
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Current overview of your grades
- Copy of your residency permit
- Bank statements for the last three months (June to August 2018)
- Proof of a blocked account, legal obligation to pay, scholarship or earnings
- If applicable, credit card statements for the last three months
- If applicable, bank statements from your spouse
- If applicable, a copy of your current work contract
No information. Please regularly check at the link below.