Applications are invited for the DAAD Research Grants – Cotutelle Doctoral Programmes. Both local and overseas scholars are welcome to apply. They will be undertaking research for their doctoral thesis in Germany. Expired 195 days ago, try next time!
The aim of this programme is to promote binational doctoral degrees at the home university and at a university in Germany according to the so-called “cotutelle” procedure. The prerequisite is an individual agreement between the participating universities about the doctoral programme which is to be supervised.
- Monthly payments for doctoral candidates during the stay in Germany: 1,200 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- One-off research allowance
- Travel and accommodation expenses according to the German Federal Travel Expenses Law for supervising university teachers for one trip of up to 10 days
- Under certain circumstances, grant holders completing uninterrupted stays of over 6 months in Germany may receive the additional benefits of monthly rent subsidy and monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in any discipline.
Place of Study
The research will be taken in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
Excellently-qualified doctoral candidates and graduates who have admission to a doctoral programme at the time they begin their grant-supported research.
There is no nationality restriction.