The Dalai Lama Fellowship Program is now open. The next generation leader from around the world are invited to apply. They must be between 25 – 35 years of age. English fluency is also required. Fellows will participate in a designed mentorship and coaching in the United states.
The Dalai Lama Fellows (DLF) experience is an immersive, year-long commitment that mentors each Fellow through a leadership curriculum inspired by exemplary leaders like the Dalai Lama. This curriculum will help you become more mindful, increase awareness of your inner values and how they relate to your work, deeply connect with people around you, and provide new ways of building sustainable solutions to complex problems.
The winners will receive benefits as follow:
- Immersion in our distinctive yearlong Head, Heart, Hands leadership curriculum;
- One-on-one coaching to support their projects in social change and personal development as contemplative and collaborative leaders;
- Participation in two week-long Global Assembliesy with Fellows from around the world and dynamic faculty; and
- LifeLong affiliation in our global learning community and support system.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in non-specified fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Next generation leader who is between ages 20-35 years;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Experience or interest in learning and practicing contemplative practices throughout the year;
- Description of project of social change/justice that can be undertaken over the year;
- In-depth knowledge of the community and the issue that the proposed project is seeking to work in and address, preferably with more than one year of previous experience working with the community in question;
- Commitment to participating in our online learning platform, which hosts our year-long curriculum;
- Attendance at week-long Global Assembly in June and again in June in the next year, participation in monthly coaching calls through video conference, participation in monthly group calls with other Fellows, completion of curriculum, and peer-to-peer interaction on the platform.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please anticipate in January every every.