Applications for the Daniel Scholarship Program are now invited. The U.S students are welcome to apply. He or she must be currently living in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming. The winning students will receive a full college scholarship.
The Daniels Fund is glad to announce its exciting and challenging scholarship program. The scholarship is available for citizen or permanent resident of the United States. The Daniels Scholarship Program offers resources, encouragement, and inspiration far beyond the financial assistance needed to earn a college degree. The program provides the opportunity to obtain a four-year college education at any accredited nonprofit college or university in the United States
Each of the scholarship winners will be granted a comprehensive college scholarship that pays toward the costs of tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and miscellaneous educational expenses. The amount of the scholarship is unique to each Daniels Scholar, and can vary from year to year.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
All interested candidates must meet the requirements as follow:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a high school senior graduating from a school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Earn ACT scores of at least 17 in each category (math, English, reading, science); or anSAT math score of at least 400 and critical reading score of at least 440. Writing scores are not required. All test scores must come from a single test, and must be submitted by the application deadline. Super scoring is not accepted.
- Demonstrate financial need
Only U.S citizens are invited to apply.
To apply, please submit documents that will be used to verify your eligibility, such as official ACT/SAT scores, citizenship and residency documentation, and financial documents. You must obtain a recommendation from a representative at your high school (principal, teacher, guidance counselor, coach, etc.).