The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are now open to students of Repubic Korea who wish to pursuing education in Denamr. The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the establishment and development of direct contacts and agreements between institutions in Denmark and the Republic of Korea. Expired 53 days ago, try next time!
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor, master and PhD programme in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Denmark.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Who motivate their choice of a specific research programme or field of study through its relation to Danish language, culture or other Danish areas of expertise. Successful applicants will describe the Danish dimension in their choice of studies or research when applying in fields such as: design, music, architecture, welfare, environmental studies, etc.
- Who is nominated by a lecturer who teaches Danish in their home country? Applicants should include a reference from the lecturer in their application.
- Who study Danish or Scandinavian languages and literature.
- Who refers to an internationally acclaimed lecturer at the desired Danish host institution with whom they would like to study
- Who has contacted the desired Danish host university and received an invitation from a lecturer to conduct studies or research there.
- Who study at a partner university or institution of the desired Danish host university.
Only students of Korean Republic are welcome to apply.