The University of Nottingham is delighted to invite applications for the Developing Solutions. This scholarship is open to international students who will be undertaking master degree majoring in one of the subjects taught at one of the faculties listed below. Up to 105 awards will be given. To apply, entries must be submitted by 23 March 2018.
The Developing Solutions Scholarships are designed for international students who want to pursue a Master’s Degree in the University of Nottingham and make a difference to the development of their home country.
This scholarship provides 50-100% support towards tuition fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field offered by the following faculties:
• Faculty of Engineering
• Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
• Faculty of Science
• Faculty of Social Science
Place of Study
At the University of Nottingham in United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
This scholarship is available for those satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2017 in an area of study within the above faculties.
International students may apply this Developing Solutions Scholarship.
Only students who already hold an offer to start an eligible full-time masters degree programme at Nottingham for September 2018 are considered for this scholarship.
23 March 2018.