DevelopIntelligence L.L.C. is currently offering a scholarship for promising programmers. Eligible candidates should be undergraduate or graduate students at a U.S. college or university. They must be planning to study computer in upcoming year. Successful applicant will receive $1,000. The application deadline is 1 September.
DevelopIntelligence L.L.C. is pleased to announce a scholarship for undergraduate or graduate degree program. DevelopIntelligence aims to support college students who are using programming to better themselves and the world. Those in Computer Science majors will be considered but it is not a requirement. Selection is based on demonstrated passion for technology, academic excellence, and leadership while working to make a difference in the world and software industry.
The winning candidate will get $1000 scholarship that can be used towards college tuition.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The student is enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college or university in the United States.
- The student has completed at least one computer science class with a grade of at least 3.4 out of 4.0, or the equivalent.
- The student has concrete plans to take at least one computer science class in the upcoming school year.
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
To apply, students must provide the materials as follow:
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Copy of current transcript,
- Letter of recommendation from Professor of computer science (sent directly by the Professor by E-mail to: scholarships-at-developintelligence.com with the subject of the letter of reference from [name of student]),
- A 250-350 word essay that explains how you would use today’s technology to solve future problems.
September 1, each year.