The University of Adelaide is pleased to invite applications for the Diana Medlin Re-Entry Scholarship Program for Honours or Coursework Masters. The scholarship is exclusively open to student who has obtained an undergraduate degree to enter a research career having interrupted their academic development. Only Australian citizens are welcome to apply.
The Scholarship will provide support to enable the student to undertake an Honours or Coursework Masters program (with a 12 unit research component) at the University of Adelaide. It is expected that upon completion of this re-entry study program, the student will proceed to a research higher degree and will apply for postgraduate scholarship support in the normal manner. Receipt of the re-entry scholarship does not guarantee success in the postgraduate scholarship competition.
$28,092 tax free will be available for offer annually.
Level and Area of Studies
Honors or Postgraduate Degree program in any available fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- are Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia who have been resident in Australia for at least 12 months immediately prior to the closing date for applications;
- have completed an undergraduate degree of at least 3 years duration;
- have completed the undergraduate degree at least 3 years prior to the closing date for applications;
- are to enroll as full-time students;
- are not in receipt of significant alternative financial support for the study program; and
- have gained admission to an Honors or Coursework Masters program (with a 12 unit research component) program at the University of Adelaide.
Only the citizens of Australia may apply.
Please anticipate at the beginning of March every year.