Royal Holloway, University of London is accepting applications for the Dinah and Jessica Nichols scholarship Program. students from UK, EU or other countries are welcome to apply. They must be enrolled as a full-time student who has to hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study in a master’s program within the Department of History.
The educational award will worth £12,000 which will be paid in the first year of study.
Level & Area of Studies
This scholarship is available for the following program: MA Holocaust Studies, MA History, MA Crusader Studies, MA History: Hellenic Studies, MA History: Public History, MA Late Antique, and Byzantine Studies, and MA Medieval Studies within the Department of History at the university.
Place of study
The study will be taken at Royal Holloway, University of London in UK.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You must be new students applying one of the master programmes mentioned above.
- You need to have achieved, or be expected to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- You must also hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study a Masters degree within the Department of History.
- Applicants will need to submit a scholarship statement, transcripts and email two academic references to support the scholarship application.
- The academic references should be emailed directly to email@example.com by the recommenders with the student’s name in the subject line by the scholarship application deadline.
28 June 2019.