Optimising, a digital agency company in Australia, is offering the Distance Education Scholarship Programme. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in a tertiary course in Marketing, Communications, IT or a related field at university or TAFE level. In addition, students must be completing at least 50% of units online and off-campus. The deadline is updated every year.
To help fix this imbalance between on-campus and off-campus learning, we have established a scholarship exclusively for students studying online in regional and remote areas. This scholarship is open to students studying a Marketing, Communications or IT-related tertiary course. For the winner, $2,000 will be awarded to cover travel and accommodation to your campus or nearest capital city over the course of one-year.
This scholarship will give the recipient the freedom to travel and attend:
- Special workshops, lectures or conferences
- Work experience opportunities
- Job interviews and networking opportunities
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in Marketing, Communications, IT or a related field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- University and TAFE students
- Currently enrolled in a tertiary course in Marketing, Communications, IT or a related field
- Completing at least 50% of units online and off-campus
- Living outside of a major metropolitan area
Australian citizens are welcome to apply.
Updated every year.