University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC), Ningbo Institute of Industrial Technology, CAS (CNITECH) and the University of Nottingham UK (UNUK) are jointly offering the Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) scholarships Program. at UNNC and CNITECH. Students will be undertaking a relevant PhD program at UNNC and CNITECH. Ten awards are available. Expired 41 days ago, try next time!
PhD programmes at the UNNC are composed of 3 years research and submission is expected within 3 years for full-time students. PhD supervision is undertaken jointly by academics from the University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC), Ningbo Institute of Industrial Technology, CAS (CNITECH) and the University of Nottingham UK (UNUK). On successful completion, students will be awarded the University of Nottingham PhD degree, and no reference will be made on the degree certificate as to where the degree has been completed. The University of Nottingham PhD degree will be accredited by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
- Tuition fee
- Accommodation at CNITECH for PhD candidate only (accommodation type is based on availability)
- Monthly stipend (RMB3,500)
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in Advanced Manufacturing, Composite Materials, Electrical Machines and Drives, and New Material Science.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must have a first class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency
There is no nationality restriction.
15 March 2019.