Entries for the Dolan Law Firm Justice Empowerment Scholarship are now being accepted. To be eligible, you must be currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States. One winner will be chosen to receive $2,500. The deadline is updated every year.
Dolan Law Firm, one of the leading plaintiffs’ law firms in California is now accepting application for its Justice Empowerment Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to students attending an accredited U.S. college (including community college) or university. The purpose of scholarship is to encourage students to advance the cause of social justice.
One $2,500 scholarship will be given to the winning candidate.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students attending an accredited U.S. college (including community college) or university are eligible for the scholarship.
- No employees of the Dolan Law Firm, or their spouses and family members, nor any employees, spouses and family members of any vendors of the Dolan Law Firm, are eligible.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
To apply, please create a 4 to 6 minute video. In the video, introduce yourself and address the following questions:
- What does justice mean to you?
- What you think needs to be changed in our society to make it more just?
- How you can help bring about this change?
Updated every year.