Tallinn University in Estonia is offering an annual scholarship of Dora Plus scholarship Program for non-Estonian students who are pursuing master degree at the university. Entries are accepted bi-annually. Successful applicants will receive benefit of 350 Euros each month.
Foreign master’s students can be awarded the scholarship when studying with full-time study load in one of the international master’s programmes at Tallinn University. The scholarship can be awarded for one study year at a time, i.e. 10 months (September to June). For the second year of studies, the master’s students need to apply anew.
The scholarship amount is 350 euros per month.
Level & Area of Studies
Master degree in any offered subjects at the university.
Place of study
Tallinn University in Estonia.
Eligibility and Requirements
Dora Plus scholarship Program is available for those:
- who is studying on a full-time study load on a Tallinn University master’s programme fully in English;
- who has completed the study programme in the amount of at least 54 ECTS credits (only required when applying for the scholarship for the 2nd year of studies);
- who is not a citizen of Estonia;
- who does not have a permanent residence permit/long-term residence permit;
- whose country of residence is not Estonia (only required when applying for the scholarship for the first time);
- who has not been in Estonia for more than one year during the past three years (only required when applying for the scholarship for the first time);
- who does not receive additional funds to support their studies. The student will have to confirm the fact. There are exceptions according to the Archimedes statute: It’s allowed to receive simultaneously Dora Plus 2.1 scholarship and speciality grant, scholarship based on study results, needs-based study allowance or needs-based special allowance and Dora Plus scholarship for short-term mobility.
- Fill in the electronic application form to stand as a candidate. The deadline for the first year master’s students is September 10. In case of a second year master’s student, also a transcript of records is submitted together with the electronic application form. Please ask your study coordinator for a signed electronic transcript of records that proves the completion of at least 54 ECTS credits. The deadline for the second year of master’s students is June 30.
- The applicants’ compliance with the requirements is verified by the Dora Plus programme coordinator.
September 10 for the first year and June 30 for second-year aspirants (annual).