The University of Edmonton is pleased to invite applications for the Dr. Gary McPherson Leadership Scholarship Program. This call is intended to Canadian citizens who have been enrolled full-time in the current academic year and be living in Alberta. The deadline is January 25, 2019.
$2,000 each will be awarded annually.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate program in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Person (visa students are not eligible),
- Be an Alberta resident, and to be considered an Alberta resident one of the following conditions must apply: – one parent or legal guardian has maintained the permanent residence in Canada for at least twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies and be residing in Alberta, or –
- Alberta is the last place the student has lived for twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies, or – was married to an Alberta resident immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies.
- Be enrolled full-time in a post-secondary program: undergraduate, professional, graduate, apprenticeship, diploma or certificate program at a designated Alberta institution in the year of nomination, and
- Have shown outstanding leadership, especially in the area of disability, and/or initiative to improve the lives of other people while attending a post-secondary institution in Alberta.
Only Canadian national may apply this scholarship.
See the link below.
25 January 2019.