Drive Smart Teen Digital Short Contest is now open. The contest is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. They must be between 13 and 18 years of age. Expired 227 days ago, try next time!
The annual Drive Smart Teen Digital Short Contest sponsored by CTIA Wireless Foundation launches today. Students can enter a digital short educating others about the dangers of driving distracted for a chance to earn the scholarship.
The winner will receive benefit as follow:
- 10,000 scholarship in the form of a check.
- $1,000 for the teacher or mentor.
- $5,000 scholarship each in the form of a check.
- $500 for the teacher or mentor.
- $1,000 scholarship each in the form of a check.
- $250 for the teacher or mentor.
- A certificate of achievement and
- A letter from CTIA Wireless
Seven Weekly Random Drawing Winners:
- One $100 gift card each week.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
CTIA Wireless Foundation Drive Smart Contest ( “Competition”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 13 years old and not older than 18 at the time of entry.
Only the U.S. citizens may apply this scholarship.