The New England University is calling applications for the DVCR Completion Scholarship Program. This call is targeted to international students those enrolled in the Doctor of Education, Doctor of Health Services Management, Doctor of Philosophy (Clinical Psychology), Doctor of Industry/Professions and the Doctor of Philosophy. Expired 62 days ago, try next time!
DVCR Completion Scholarships are funded by the University of New England to encourage timely Doctoral completions. DVCR Completion Scholarships are not a candidature extension scholarship but are linked to and support a specific outcome, the submission of the Doctoral thesis. DVCR Completion Scholarships will only be awarded to those Doctoral students who can clearly demonstrate that their thesis will be submitted within the scholarship period.
The maximum value of the award is $8,010 (maximum four-month scholarship period), and this would be paid in three equal installments of $2,670 (if appropriate, tuition fees of international applicants will also be covered).
Level and Area of Studies
Doctoral program in various field such as the Doctor of Education, Doctor of Health Services Management, Doctor of Philosophy (Clinical Psychology), Doctor of Industry/Professions and the Doctor of Philosophy.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- A DVCR Completion Scholarship will normally be available to Doctoral students entering their fourth year of Doctoral candidature (full-time equivalent).
- A student must be in the writing-up stage and have completed their data collection or equivalent.
- A student must be able to complete their thesis within the nominated period. The maximum and recommended completion scholarship period is four months.
- A student must be enrolled on a full-time basis during the scholarship period and must work full-time on the thesis.
- In order to be considered for a completion scholarship, applicants must be strongly supported by their supervisor/s and their Head of School.
- Students who have already held a previous scholarship, other than a completion scholarship, will be eligible to apply if they have not already received an extension as part of the previous scholarship.
- Students who have already received a scholarship extension will be ineligible to apply for a DVCR Completion Scholarship.
- Students are ineligible if they are currently receiving a scholarship.
There is no nationality restriction.