students from low-income countries are invited to apply the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Program. This program is purposed to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders with the perspective of contributing to capacity development and poverty reduction in their home countries. Application are accepted twice a year;30 April 2019 and 30 November 2019.
- Economy round trip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme: 2’000 CHF per month if the programme is longer than 3 weeks (full-time programme). 800 CHF per week if the programme duration is up to 3 weeks.3 4
- ETH general tuition fee: 580 CHF per semester (in the form of a tuition fee waiver).
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Advanced Studies (MAS), Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) and Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) programmes.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Switzerland.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The candidate must hold a completed and recognised Master’s degree from a university and proof of professional working experience of at least 2 years.
- The minimal English standard is TOEFL level C1.
- The scholarship is open to candidates from countries classified as Least Developed Countries, Low Income Countries and Lower Middle Income Countries according to the DAC-list of the OECD 5. A list of eligible countries can be found in Attachment 1.
- Moreover, the candidate must have been accepted to an ETH MAS, DAS or CAS programme based on his/her academic and professional qualifications.
Students of low income countries are invited to apply.
30 April 2019 and 30 November 2019.