Applications for the China Scholarship Council are currently accepted. Eligible candidates must a citizen of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application. Candidates must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship. Expires in 47 days!
Recipients of this scholarship will receive a living allowance supplement to bridge any gap between the CSC entitlement and to the equivalent of the postgraduate research stipend level ($28,000 in 2017), tuition and research fees, return air fares from China to Australia, a range of free research training workshops (including a six week English as an Additional Language course every semester), and access to research and writing consultants.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD Program with priority areas include: Engineering, Environmental and Natural Science, Medical Science, Exercise Science, Computer Security and Creative Arts.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- be a citizen of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application;
- not be currently working or studying abroad;
- fulfil academic admission requirement set by ECU, including English Language proficiency;
- fulfil all requirements of the CSC;
- agree to return to China upon completion of your studies; and
- be intending to pursue a PhD. Priority areas include: Engineering, Environmental and Natural Science, Medical Science, Exercise Science, Computer Security and Creative Arts.
Only the citizen of the People’s Republic of China are invited to apply.
31 December 2018