The EGIA Foundation Scholarship Program is currently open to students planning to enroll or currently enrolled* in an HVAC technical program** at an accredited institution. All applicants must be US Citizens, US Nationals, US Permanent Residents. This year, there are 20 scholarships will be given away.
The EGIA Foundation Scholarship Program was established to recognize the excellent and deserving students seeking an HVAC technical education. This scholarship provides essential financial support to aspiring residential HVAC, green HVAC, or home performance contracting careers.
Each of the 20 EGIA Foundation Scholarship winners will be awarded $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Associate’s Degree, Certificate, or Diploma in an HVAC technical program.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students planning to enroll or currently enrolled* in an HVAC technical program** at an accredited institution for the entire 2019-2020 academic year
- US Citizens, US Nationals, US Permanent Residents based on the guidelines utilized by the US Department of Education Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Student pursuing an Associate’s Degree, Certificate, or Diploma in an HVAC technical program
Only the citizens of the United States are invited to apply the EGIA Foundation Scholarship.
- Go to https://aim.applyISTS.net/EGIA and click the “Don’t have an account? Register!” link to create a new account. If you already have an existing ISTS account, please log-in.
- Once you reach your home page, click the “Add New Application” button.
- In the box that appears, enter the program key: EGIA and click “Apply” to be redirected to the application form.
- Complete all required fields, upload any required documents and click “Submit”
31 March 2020.