Pittsburgh Foundation is glad to invite applications for the Elora’s H.O.P.E. Scholarship Fund. To be eligible, candidates must be undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in Special Education who plan to teach. The deadline is 30 June 2019.
The Elora’s H.O.P.E. Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in Special Education who plan to teach. In April 2006, Elora, a 7th grader in the North Allegheny school district, lost her life after a courageous battle with Leukemia.
The winning student will receive benefit of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Attend Slippery Rock University, University of Pittsburgh, Chatham University, Duquesne University or LaRoche College as a junior or senior in a baccalaureate program OR be enrolled in a graduate program in Special Education.
- Reside in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington or Westmoreland County in PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in special education with the intention of teaching.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Be able to appear in person for an interview with the Scholarship Committee, if requested.
The U.S. citizens may apply this scholarship.
Please apply this scholarship through the link below.
30 June 2019.