Applications for the European Molecular Biology Organization – EMBO Long-Term Fellowship are now accepted. Expected candidates are those who already hold a PhD at the time of application. He or she will have opportunity to work with clinicians for obtaining a relevant knowledge and experiences. EMBO – Long Term Fellowship covers all of the related cost during the program.
The European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) is pleased to announce EMBO fellowship. The fellowship provides opportunity for post-doctoral students. The goal of this fellowship is to encourage collaboration between clinicians and basic researchers and to bring more clinicians into basic science. The fellowship provides stipend, travel allowance and Part-time work for deserving fellows.
The European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) provides the benefits as follow:
- Child care allowance
- Travel allowance
- Dependent child allowance
- Parental leave
- Part-time work
- EMBO Private Pension Scheme
- Laboratory Management Courses
- EMBO fellows net
Level and Area of Studies
Post-doctoral degree in basic science and the related field.
Place of Study: Not specified.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates are required to meet the given criteria as follow:
- Applicants must hold a doctorate degree or equivalent at the start of the fellowship.
- Applicants who already hold a PhD degree at the time of application are eligible to apply only if they passed their PhD exam in the two years prior to the respective application deadline
- Applicants must have at least one first author publication accepted in press or published in an international peer reviewed journal at the time of application.
- All applications must involve movement between countries.
- Applications to go to the country in which the PhD was obtained will not be considered.
- Applications for a Long-Term Fellowship to be held in the laboratory, institute or department in which the candidate worked to obtain his or her PhD, or to work again with the candidate’s PhD supervisor, no matter where the latter is located, will not be considered.
- Candidates can only submit one application for one project at one host laboratory at each round of selection.
- Reapplication is permissible only once.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please learn further instruction at the website and application link below.
Applications are accepted throughout the year.