Applications for the Short-Term Fellowship Programs are now invited. Students from all nations are welcome to apply. Fellows will participate in Training & Short courses for studying Molecular Biology. The winning fellows will receive fellowship award that cover tracel cost and subsistence of the fellow. The program will be undertaking at Laboratories in EMBC Member States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Short-Term Fellowships are programmes that promote exchanges between two laboratories in different countries.
- Applicants should Ph.D. students within the last 10 years or pre-doctoral scientists or the scientists who obtained their Ph.D. degree.
- Anyone either home or host laboratory must be EMBC Member State.
- On successful completion of the fellowship, the applicants must return to their home laboratory for at least six months.
- The applications should be at least three months before the proposed date of starting.
Application should be made online at the website and application link below.