The Technical University of Cologne is offering the End-Of-Study Scholarship Program for students from all over the world who wish to pursue graduate or postgraduate program at the university. The scholarship is available three times every year. winners will receive 400 €, 750 € or 850 € per month. The tenure is only six months.
The main goal of the end-of-study scholarship is to provide financial support to international students during the preparation of their final thesis, so that they can fully concentrate on their final degree. International students who have achieved very good or good grades and who are in the final phase of their studies are eligible to apply.
Up to 400 € per month; (single parent Bachelor-students: up to 750 € / single parent Master-students: up to 850 €).
Level & Area of Studies
Graduate or postgraduate degree in any field.
Place of study
At the Technical University of Cologne in Germany.
Eligibility and Requirements
- foreign nationals with foreign educational qualifications,
- who are enrolled at TH Köln with the aim to obtain a university degree,
- who are in financial need,
- who are in the final stage of their degree program and and who, based on their previously achieved grades, are likely to graduate within a maximum of two semesters,
- who live in Germany during the time of writing their final thesis.
Please submit the following documents to the International Office at your campus or via e-mail:
- completed and signed application form,
- current certificate of enrollment at TH Köln,
- current transcript of records with indication of the average grade,
- list of not completed modules/exams with estimated completion date,
- recommendation letter from a professor/supervisor,
- Copy of your passport with your personal details,
- Evidence of current finances (bank statements of the last three months. In addition, copy of working or scholarship contracts, if applicable),
- Copy of the thesis registration from the examination office, if available,
- Proof of social commitment, if available.
15 January, 15 May and 15 August.