The Energy Rates is excited to offer an essay based scholarship for any students who are currently enrolled at post-secondary education within Canada. The winning student will receive benefit of $500. To apply, you must write an essay on the topic question below. The deadline is 31 January every year.
The Energy Rates looks forward to seeing what the next great minds bring to this ever-transforming industry, and want to do our part in assisting those great minds achieve their goals and dreams. This is why Energy Rates is offering an essay scholarship to any Canadian enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution.
The winning students may expect to receive up to $500.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-secondary education in any subject.
Place of Study
All participants must be pursuing education within Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
All of the requirements below are essential:
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old on the date of the submission deadline, January 31.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary educational institution, and reside within Canada (but need not be citizens of the country of Canada).
- The subject of the essay must fall within the parameters described above.
- The essay must be written in English or French, and have a length of no more than 500 words (not including title, applicant name, etc).
- The scholarship funds must be used for some education-related expense, such as tuition, books, school fees, room and board, etc.
- Applicants grant EnergyRates.Ca non-exclusive publication rights to all submitted essays and the identity of their authors for promotional purposes on this site.
- EnergyRates.Ca reserves the right to select a panel of judges and scoring methodology at its own discretion.
Students who are living in Canada may apply this scholarship.
31 January every year.