Simon Fraser University is delighted to invite applications for the Engineers Canada Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to the citizens of Canada pursuing graduate degree in Engineering field at the university. Six winners will be selected to receive two types scholarships; Engineers Canada-Manulife and Engineers Canada-TD Insurance Meloche Monnex. Expires in 6 days!
Engineers Canada-Manulife Three scholarships is provided to support Canadian engineers returning to university for further study or research in an engineering field. Engineers Canada-TD Insurance Meloche Monnex is given to support Canadian engineers returning to university for further study or research. Your studies must be in a field other than engineering, but one that will complement your engineering practice.
- Engineers Canada-Manulife: Three scholarships valued at $12,500 each
- Engineers Canada-TD Insurance Meloche Monnex: Three scholarships valued at $7,500 each
Level and Area of Studies
Graduated degree in engineering program.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Registered for a minimum of two full-time semesters for the upcoming academic year (i.e. between September 2019 and August 2020)
- Registered as an engineer (P.Eng.) / ingénieur (ing.) in good standing with one of the provincial or territorial engineering regulatory bodies
- A Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- The scholarships are tenable for full-time studies only
- Post-doctoral fellows are not eligible to apply
- Engineers-in-training or junior engineers are not eligible to apply
Only Canadian citizens are invited to apply.
1 March 2019.