Each year, the University of Northampton offers a number of Entrants Bursary Award for new students at the university. Only the citizens of UK and European Union countries are welcome to apply. Expires in 167 days!
The bursary will be paid in two instalments on the following dates:
– 50% (£250.00) on 15th March 2019
– 50% (£250.00) on 31st May 2019
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Commence your undergraduate course in 2018/19
- Be a Home or EU student
- Be paying tuition fees of £9,000 or £9250 in 2018/19 and have made arrangements to pay your fees, either by loan, yourself, your parents or another sponsor and adhered to the payment arrangement
- Have a household income of £25,000 or less per year as assessed by Student Finance England
The UK and EU citizens are invited to apply.