Each year, the Ernst Law Group offers an annual scholarship of Ernst Law Group Brain Injury Caregivers Scholarship. Both prospective and current college or university students are welcome to participate in this scholarship contest. The winning student will receive benefit $1,000. Expires in 37 days!
The Ernst Law Group is proud to show our support of family members and caregivers of those with serious brain injuries through our annual $1,000 scholarship. This scholarship is meant to help one deserving student whose life has been touched by a loved one’s injury.
Successful applicants will be granted $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study:
Eligibility and Criteria
- You are currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university
- You are, or have been, a caregiver of someone living with a serious brain injury
- You have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, your written essay
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- Tell us about a time that being the caregiver of a brain injury victim created an obstacle or special challenge and how you overcame it.
- How has being the caregiver of a brain injury victim affected your goals and dreams for the future?
- How did you learn to accept being the caregiver of a brain injury victim and how has this acceptance changed you?
31 July on annual basis.