Applications for the European University Institute scholarship Program are currently being invited. This program is only open to Dutch students who want to work on their dissertation at the European University Institute during a four-year PhD program. Up to 10 scholarships will be given to best applicants. Expired 480 days ago, try next time!
The European University Institute scholarship is intended for researchers who want to work on their dissertation at the European University Institute during a four-year PhD programme. The EUI Is located in San Domenico di Fiesole (Florence, Italy). In the academic year 2018-2019 ten scholarships will be available to Dutch candidates.
The scholarship consists of a monthly allowance for a period of three years, including health care insurance, an annual travel allowance and coverage of the annual tuition fees.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You are of Dutch nationality or satisfy the requirements to receive Dutch student finance.
- You have earned a university master’s diploma.
- You have a good command of English, both written and oral.
- You have a good command of one of the other official languages (German, French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish) if the specific research requires this.
- Your research fits in with the research plan of one of the EUI faculties.
Only Dutch nationals are welcome to apply.
31 January 2019.