Shawn Sukumar Attorney at Law is delighted to offer the Extracurricular Impact Scholarship for any students currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. The last day submit applications is 31 December 2021.
Extracurricular activities are a great way for people to learn outside of the traditional classroom setting, and the lessons learned through these activities can be translated into the classroom and in life. They teach leadership and time management skills, give students a sense of commitment and responsibility, and allow them to develop socially. An amount of $1,000 will be awarded to one student who best conveys in a 750-1,000 word essay how extracurricular activities have had an impact on their life and academic success. This can be an activity you are currently participating in or have previously been involved with.
The winners will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate, graduate program in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
Incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED are welcome to apply.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The scholarship candidate must currently or have previously been involved in an extracurricular activity.
The citizens of the United States.
Please submit the materials as follows:
- An updated resume,
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s school,
- A 750-1,000 word essay discussing ways extracurricular activities fostered a sense of accountability and responsibility in you, taught you how to express yourself, and taught you skills that have become useful in school life and day-to-day activities.
31 December 2021.