The U.S. Army Medicine is delighted to invite applications for the F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP). This program is available for the U.s. citizens who are enrolled in (or have a letter of acceptance from) an accredited graduate program in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
The U.S. Army can help pay for your advanced medical degree with one of the most comprehensive scholarships available in the health care field — The F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program.
- Full tuition (up to 4 years, depending on specialty)
- Books, equipment, other fees
- $2,200+ monthly stipend
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Officer’s pay during school breaks
- Monthly allowance for food and housing
- Salary increases with promotions, time in service and cost-of-living adjustments
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in medical fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a U.S. citizen with a baccalaureate degree from an accredited school.
- Maintain full-time student status during the length of the program.
- Qualify as an active duty commissioned officer.
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.