The Facebook Fellowship Program is now open. Students from around the world are welcome to apply. They must be currently working on their PhD research on one of the related fields mentioned below. A range of interesting benefits will be given to the winning fellows.
Facebook is pleased to announce its Fellowship Program to students at all universities both in the United States and in other countries. It is open to full-time PhD students (domestic and international) enrolled during the current academic year and studying computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system architecture, or a related area.
Each winner will be granted the benefits as follow:
- Tuition and fees will be paid for the academic year (up to two years).
- $37K grant (one-time payment during each academic year).
- Up to $5,000 in conference travel support.
- Paid visit to Facebook HQ to present research.
- Opportunity for a paid internship at Facebook.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD research in the field that related to computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system architecture.
Place of Study: Not specified.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Full-time PhD students who are currently involved in on-going research.
- Students work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines.
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) that the Fellowship is awarded.
- The Fellowship Program is open to PhD students globally who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country.
There is no nationality restriction.
October 4, 2019.