Annually, the Fairleigh Dickinson University’s Presidential Scholarship is available for both domestic and overseas students. This scholarship is purposed to support students pursuing undergraduate and graduate program at the university. The scholarship covers full-tuition fees. The deadline is 1 May, 1 July and 1 December each year.
The FDU’s Presidential Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship for International and American Students Abroad, first-time freshmen that recognizes exceptional academic performance.
This is a full-tuition scholarship program.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
At Fairleigh Dickinson University in USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- SAT (Critical Reading + Math) = 1300 or higher or ACT = 29 or higher
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Personal essay of 400-500 words on a topic of the applicant’s choosing
- Guidance/career counselor or Education USA Advisor must submit a Presidential Scholarship Nomination Form
- Nominations from agents/consultants are not accepted.
- On-campus housing is required for the duration of study
- Renewable up to 4 years
- This scholarship covers full tuition costs but does NOT cover housing, food, insurance and other fees.
- Applicants for the Presidential Scholarship who will be studying in the U.S. on an F-1 or J-1 student visa must submit a bank statement and affidavit of support when applying for FDU. All Presidential Scholarship applicants must provide proof of ability to cover all incidental expenses other than tuition.
There is no nationality restriction.
All detail information of application procedure of this scholarship can be seen at the link below.