Simon Fraser University is currently accepting applications for the FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. He or she will be undertaking 3-years ph.D program at the University. The deadline is 17 August 2018.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD research in the field available at the Simon Fraser University Fuel Cell Research Laboratory in collaboration with local fuel cell industry partners to conduct research on polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs).
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, materials, or chemical engineering, or a related discipline.
- Prior mechanistic/computational modeling and/or experimental R&D experience.
- Experience in transport phenomena, porous materials, electrochemistry, and/or polymer engineering.
- Strong interest and commitment in sustainable green energy systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong hands-on capabilities and aptitudes.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and as an individual researcher.
There is no nationality restriction.
See the link below.
17 August 2018.