The University of Newcastle is currently accepting applications for the FEBE International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship Program. Up to six scholarships will be given away. Those awards are available for international students enrolled in a Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment postgraduate coursework program with UON, excluding the Master of Professional Engineering Program. Each of the award amounting up to AUD$12,000. Please anticipate the deadline in January every year.
The total scholarship benefit ranges from $4000 to $12,000 over the two year duration of the scholarship, provided eligibility is maintained.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate coursework degree program in the subjects of engineering and built environment.
Place of Study
At the University of Newcastle in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be enrolled in a Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment postgraduate coursework program with UON, excluding the Master of Professional Engineering Program.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Have a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 or higher for entry to your program.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of any other Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment Fee Waiver Scholarships.
- Must apply to study with UON prior to scholarship application, and apply for the scholarship by the nominated closing date.
International students are welcome to apply.
Application should be made online through the link below.
Please anticipate the deadline in January annually.