Finale Inventory is calling applications for the Finale Inventory Global Supply Chain and Logistics Industry Scholarship Program. This is an essay scholarship which is available on yearly basis. All contestants are required to provide an essay on the given topic. Only the US citizens are invited to apply. The prize value is $2,500. The annual deadline is 1 September.
Finale Inventory was created to help prepare students for the increasing demands of the global supply chain transportation and logistics industry.
An eligible applicant must be a current student at an accredited higher education institution be enrolled full-time in a pursuing a degree related to supply chain and operations management, inventory control, materials management, or procurement.
The winner will be awarded $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field related to supply chain and operations management, inventory control, materials management, or procurement.
Place of study
Any college or university in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- College student with a GPA of 3.0 or better
- United States citizen or permanent resident
- Enrolled (or will be enrolled) full-time in a university to enrolled full-time in pursuing a degree related to supply chain and operations management, inventory control, materials management, or procurement.
- The applicant must be able to provide documentation showing she meets these requirements.
- To officially apply, the applicant must provide proof of attendance, resume, and an essay by the deadline listed below. Please submit documentation to email@example.com
With the application, students should attach proof of attendance, resume, and a 1000-word personal statement describing their long-term career aspirations in the supply chain or operations field.
1 September every year.