The Finddatalab Grant Program is presented by Finddatalab.com. This funding program is open to any student or researcher doing research in any field. This is a monthly program. Those are selected will receive $1, 000. Entries must be submitted by the 10th day of the following month.
Apply for a research grant
to collect data for your thesis, dissertation, study or an academic paper. Get a 1000$ grant for your research needs. You get up to 1000 US dollars grant that can be used for web scraping services to collect data for academic purposes.
The winner will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program, Bachelor, Master, PhD or high school level in various fields.
Place of study
At any institution around the world.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Bachelor or Master student (any major)
- Doctorate student
- Researcher at an accredited educational institution
- High-school students involved in scientific research projects can also apply
Research projects on any topic is acceptable, but we’ll have to evaluate if the data you need can be collected legally and if it is technically possible.
To apply for the grant, you should:
- Require data for your research activities
- Use the data exclusively in educational or scientific purposes
- Create a 2-4 minute video explaining what data you require and how do you plan to use it in your work.
The 10th day of the following month.