The University of Findlay is offering a number of undergraduate scholarship for international students. There are five types of scholarships are given annually; Trustee Scholarship, Presidential Scholarship, Dean’s Scholarship, Findlay Award and International Scholar Award. The winner of those scholarships will be selected based on students’ merit. Each scholarship has own value.
You have worked hard in to earn good grades and advance your education. The University of Findlay believes in recognizing that hard work through scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students. Findlay’s scholarships are based on your cumulative grade point average .
Each scholarship has different value as follow:
- Trustee Scholarship: $21,000 a year/renewable each year
- Presidential Scholarship: $19,000 a year/renewable each year
- Dean’s Scholarship: $17,000 a year/renewable each year
- Findlay Award: $15,000 a year/renewable each year
- International Scholar Award: $12,000 a year renewable each year
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in various fields.
Place of study
At the University of Findlay in United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
All scholarships are based on academic merit or cumulative grade point average as follow:
- Trustee Scholarship: 3.95 or higher
- Presidential Scholarship: 3.75-3.94
- Dean’s Scholarship: 3.5-3.74
- Findlay Award: 2.75 – 3.49
- International Scholar Award: 2.0 – 2.75
There is not a separate application process to be awarded a scholarship at Findlay. Scholarships are applied automatically as part of the admittance process.