The Foundation for Outdoor Advertising Research and Education (FOARE) is currently accepting applications for the FOARE Scholarship Program. This scholarship is open to those are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate college and university programs. High school seniors, who are accepted to an undergraduate or gra are also welcome to apply. Five winners will be selected to receive the awards. The closing date of application is 12 June every year.
The FOARE will provide total $38,500 awards as the following scholarships:
- Six general student scholarships consisting of $3,000 each ($18,000)
- A Creative Arts/Design Scholarship consisting of $3,000
- The Vern and Elaine Clark Outdoor Advertising Industry “Champion” Scholarship Endowment consisting of $4,000
- The Ruth Segal Scholarship consisting of $4,500
- The Allman Family Business Development, Marketing and Sales Scholarship Endowment in the amount of $5,000
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate program in study related to the industry.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at an accredited institution
- High school seniors accepted to an undergraduate program at an accredited institution
- Students who have completed an undergraduate program and have been accepted into a Master’s or Doctoral program.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply this FOARE Foundation Scholarship.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
12 June every year.